To make air cargo safe and effective, it is essential to have certain restrictions on the content of the consignment. Please refer to the following documentation to ensure your package is not held up for contents that should have been either declared or not shipped.
The following are classified as prohibited items:
- Batteries (on its own or contained in a battery operated equipment – button cells, pencil cells, rechargeable, lithium)
- Flammables (Nail Polish, Mascara, Lipsticks, Deodorants, Aerosols, Perfumes, lighters etc)
- Jewellery of any type (Precious or Artificial)
- Watches – Analog and/or Digital
- Food Items
- Health Supplements
- Medicines and Tonics
- Human or animal remains or ashes
- Illegal goods (contraband)
- Firearms, weapons or any item than could be used as a weapon, explosive devices, ammunition, or any parts hereof
- Imitation (replica) or toy firearms
- Aerosol cans/sprays
- Dangerous Goods of every description
- Dry ice
- Engines, generators, and gear boxes
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- Alcoholic beverages
- Furs and/or ivory or items made therefrom
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Deeds and/or securities and/or treasury notes and/or any other cash equivalents and/or tickets and/or vouchers and/or stamps and/or duty stamps and the like. Money and/or coins of every description.
- Precious Metals. “Precious Metals” means silver, gold, platinum, palladium, iridium, osmium, rhodium, and ruthenium.
- Precious Stones. “Precious Stones” means diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires.
- Semi-precious Stones. “Semi-precious Stones” means amethyst, aquamarine, aventurine, carnelian, garnet, lapis lazuli, opal, pearls, rose quartz, topaz and tourmaline